What are the easiest and hardest aspects of Russian for an English speaker to learn?

I'm thinking about learning Russian. Ive been trying to study french for the past two years but keep stopping and losing all my knowledge, and I've realised it's because I'm probably not that interested in French culture. Russia is far more appealing to me and I already feel more motivated to study the language, but it does seem like a far more intimidating language (and French was already intimidating!). I would love to hear from someone who has learned the language as to what the easy aspects of learning the language are, and what some of the difficulties are. Thank you!

submitted by /u/tokyospirit89
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3ciQ7b1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments