Wanting to learn Dzonkha

I currently work with about 10 or so girls from Bhutan. I'd really love to learn their language and communicate with them. Some have tried to teach me somethings like kuzu zungpo and tadinchee (incorrect spelling), but I'd like to learn in a more formal setting.

So far mango languages is the only real resource I have. I've put a lot of the phrases into Anki.
I know a Bhutanese government site has resources, but I've had some issues navigating the site.

Is there anywhere I can get a reliable learning experience that teaches grammar and pronunciation? Not so concerned with the writing, although I know it uses the Tibetan alphabet, so I'll probably try learn it in the future. Just looking to be conversational for now.

Cheers.

submitted by /u/BeatsAroundNoBush
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HuWcTH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments