Story time:

So, I was going trough Germany to get somewhere else. I stopped on a highway parking lot (or whatever it's called) and I went to the toilets. I finished my business in the toilet, and went to the sink. It appeared to have had its soap dispenser broken, so I just kept pushing it hopelessly. I turn left, and there is a middle aged lady there. She says something to me in (probably) German, but it could be Dutch or whatever, I didn't recognize it. I just stared at her blankly, and she at me, for a few seconds. Then I, kind of startled, just calmly walked away, which probably made me look even weirder. I keep wheezing at that situation to this day, even though it happened a few years ago.

submitted by /u/YellowJusticeUT
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/32quocz
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments