Resources for an intermediate Mandarin speaker?

I was born in China and immigrated to Canada at a very young age. Consequently, my Mandarin speaking level is akin to a kindergartner's, where I can form simple sentences and understand basic questions and commands. If I try to hold a conversation however, I probably would last 2 minutes max before my insufficient vocabulary makes it impossible to continue. I would like to become fluent and proficient in speaking Mandarin, so that I can have conversations about all kinds of topics, like business, current issues, lifestyle, etc. What kind of resources are there for someone like me? I looked to this sub's resources but the links are either broken or aimed towards beginners and I'm way past learning greetings, family members, counting, etc.

submitted by /u/afreshpage
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HVDcOq
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments