My first dream in a second language

Hey, I've been learning English for about 1.6 years. And only today I had my first dream in a second language. I was told that it's possible only when a person is completely immersed in a second language, which is impossible for me 'cause the only contact that I have with the language is when I'm studying or when I'm watching movies in English. I don't want to talk about what was my dream, it doesn't matter I think. But something interesting about the dream was that I was correcting myself. That means even in asleep my brain can think in English. How about you guys? How much time did you take to have your first dream in a second language?

submitted by /u/Sparrow_Crew
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/37ve1wk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments