Is there a translation app that let's you voice-to-text over and over without having to delete?

I started reading a book in German (Die Unendliche Geschichte) and I found it tedious to have to type every word that I didn't know into Deepl and then delete it. I think it would be optimal if I could just say the word aloud (practice pronunciation) and see the translation, keep reading my book, and then just say the next word without having to delete what was previously translated.

Currently the phone app of google translate does half of this, but you have to press the voice button every time. Not a big deal, but if there's something else out there, that would be awesome.

submitted by /u/WAFFLEOFWAR
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TpoYKK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments