I use Anki too much. How should I balance all these languages?

Well, for one, I love Anki. I found it easy to just review cards, some that I have made and others that I've imported. I do this for Spanish, French, Persian, and Arabic. I'm a high intermediate in Spanish, a absolute beginner in French, a A2 in Persian, and a B1 in Arabic. I tried listening to each for 30 mins a day but couldn't balance doing that and Anki. It was taking a total of four hours usually. I don't know how to balance all these languages and have a life. I've gone back to only Anki but meh, it doesn't really help me too too much, but it does serve it's purpose. I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HoEQb5
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments