Difficulty in improving English

Hi guys. I have a question regarding my English language problem.

I came to an English-speaking country since I was 25 years old, and now I am 35 years old. During these years, I went to English classes for 2 years and then went to university. However, I still have difficulty speaking in English or understand people in my job (these areas don’t seem to be improving anymore for me). I usually need people to repeat what they said. Sometimes if they talk fast, I can't even focus and could miss the entire talking. This English problem has significantly reduced the quality of my life and job.

Does anyone have a similar experience? What strategies have you used to improve your listening skills or speaking towards proficiency as an adult (I watch Netflix, YouTube, or have small talk with people, but doesn’t help)? Do you know any medications that could enhance your language ability?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Youngperson2018
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2T7nVAm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments