Tips for choosing, sticking with, and staying focused?

Howdy!

So despite being a rather quick learner, my biggest issue is focus and sticking with one thing. My mind often wanders, and I have a bad tendency to jump from one language to another. But I want to move past "sampling" languages, so to speak, and actually buckle down and focus on one. The language(s) themselves are not the biggest hurdle I am finding, but instead sticking with one and focusing.

I was wondering if anyone else whom has dealt with these issues had any tips for that? Sorry if this is a bit of a vague question, but I'm quite passionate about wanting to learn a language - I just need some tips on how to direct and keep my focus on one.

Thanks in advance! :)

submitted by /u/4nthonylol
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2RUZvbA
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments