The cultures and applications of the word “fuck” you in young adult in the U.S.

Hi, language learners.

In high school and in college some of my American friends use the words “fuck” quite liberally. I want to ask native Americans here if it’s consider normally and playful if I could say “fuck you” back when they say it to me in playful manner, not insulting or threaten way. In my culture, “fuck you” equivalent isn’t being used as in the U.S. culture and it’s almost never say on TV but here, on television I also see some host use it to create laugh or comedy. This’s kind of confused me of what is the right way I should you to blend in and make friends, I guess.

submitted by /u/Boywiner
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/38NrUXR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments