Speakly vs Lingvist

I'm torn.

I've used lingvist quite a bit and I enjoy it (learning spanish).

Seems like it can be a little heavy on cognates and other words i happen to know but that could be me.

Speakly I've just discovered. Seems like there's more variety in the type of practice.

Both are based on spaced repetition practice using the most frequent words. I love this.

I'm currently doing the free version of lingvist, and I'm in trial for speakly.

Speakly is $16.53 per month or $6.55 a month if you pay the year

Lingvist is $19.99 per month or $6.67 per month if you pay the year

Neither are that different enough in price to pick a clear winner.

Any experiences you'd like to share one way or the other?

Perhaps a better app I may be missing?

submitted by /u/jablev1288
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UeNvo0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments