Is anyone learning Vietnamese?

I work with a bunch of Vietnamese speakers in my new work place, and until now I've never been exposed to the language or given it much thought. Upon working with them though they're happy to teach me words or phrases here and there. However, I really want to be able to really learn it. I love how it sounds and want to talk with them in Vietnamese. It only seems fair that they all took the time to learn English. I already have a few years of Spanish under my belt and love the culture and have begun listening to Spanish music. Vietnamese has proven to be more difficult to find resources though, and I've heard a lot of negative things about Duolingo so I'm a little apprehensive about using that.

TL;DR

I want to become more familiar with the Vietnamese language, but I'm finding it difficult to find resources.

Thanks for reading my short story though, I'm sorry!

submitted by /u/AmeliaNoble
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2GwLknN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments