I want to open a language "antischool" in my country. (language courses without books/desks/exams focused on traveling, speaking, communicating). Do you have any advices to me?

Many students in my country hate school lessons. Some of them learn a new language because they are forced by parents to do so. Another part doesn't have strong motivation to seriously learn a language.

The idea is using board games, fiction/non fiction books, movie scenes, different group activities to improve language level without having to "work hard". It may be less effective than "working hard", but far more useful than just wasting time.

Do you have any advices for me, what to use on lessons? Some board games or online resources with various group activities? I will be grateful for any ideas.

submitted by /u/antischools
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2FohUHK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments