I can't chose between Mandarin, Japanese and Korean

I've seen some people ask this question before, but I never found proper answer.

I'm high school student who's very interested in languages. I speak Czech (native), English, bit of German and French. But I would like to add some new language to my list. As I enjoy eastern asian culture, I thought that one of those three would be good option.

I've heard that Mandarin has easy grammar, but symbols can be tricky. While Korean and Japanese have harder grammar, and Korean has very easy writing. I really enjoy to listening to all 3 and I find them all very beautiful.

So the questions are: Which one do you find the most useful? Which one do you like the most and why? Or is there some language you think would be more worth to learn?

I would appreciate any help! (Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm very tired at the moment)

submitted by /u/souky110
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/38HUB8o
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments