How to not get carried away from the pleasure of learning the language you are pursuing, and investing too many hours on it without realising?

Hi everybody! I can't seem to find a solution by myself to this problem, so I thought to ask for some help:) The main points are these: - How to limit myself when I open that damn book Do you plan in advance what you're going to do that particular day and you manage to stop right after? - When is it better to schedule language learning during the day (is it beneficial to schedule it? I've been treating it as a pleasure, so I didn't give myself a lot of restrictions about timing, it is also pretty aleatory how much time you'll have to invest on a particular task) Mornings are off limits for me, and so is night before going to bed because I would really risk to be up way tooooo late

The only thing that came to my mind is to imagine it as a course I necessarily have to follow on a given day at a given time, and when it's over it's over

But I would really like to read how you have found the better solutions for yourselves, since it's really subjective!

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/GiuliaT
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3aObznr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments