Feeling Stuck with my French

Hey everyone!

I have been studying French in earnest for about a year and a half. I used to do Lawless French daily for about a year. I have done verb conjugations daily for about 6 months. I have listened to French music. I read RFI Le journal en franćais facil and listen to the transcription and did News in Slow French for a while. I watched some easy French videos every day for a while. I have just started weekly lessons for an hour one-on-one with a French woman.

Despite all this I feel so stuck and that I haven't improved at all. I really wish I could be conversational at least right now. What should I do?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ThomasMoreWannaBe
[link] [comments]

from Tere tulemast | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2uILq9b
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments