Needs some advice on tutoring

Since I don't like language exchanges, I decided to try out private lessons with a tutor. I simply bought a package of 10 lessons and meet with them once every 2 weeks. Now that my package is almost over, I don't know if I should continue with it or not. Getting speaking practice once every two weeks doesn't seem very often (thus progress is slow) so I was wondering if I should stop all together. I wouldn't be able to afford to do lessons on a daily basis. I've tried cheaper tutors (like $4 an hour) and the quality isn't there. So I was wondering if I should stop buying lessons and try language exchanges again instead. What do you think I should do?

submitted by /u/73hebdhyd6h36dhld
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/35cmMdI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments