moving to another country and i want to get a headstart on the language

so me and my family are moving to japan since we have family relatives there and we want to be closer to them (and also because of the state of safety in this country is horrible) and i wanted to get a headstart on learning the language because that would prove beneficial to our family and me. but the problem is that i dont know where to start and i dont really have the money for a private tutor and i know absolutely NOTHING about Japanese except the fact that it has 3 writing systems....which makes it sound harder to learn.... i never watched any japanese tv-shows , not for kids or adults, never talked to a japanese person or even HEARD the language before.... so do any of you have tips that could help me (a 20-year-old guy) to learn? (btw this reddit account is not mine its my 17 years old's brother since i have no idea what reddit is , so he made the post for me)

submitted by /u/RailGunBlast
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2SzKcHj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments