Looking for Language Partners

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for other language learners who would be interested in doing a skype/discord language exchange. I'd like for it to be a regular thing (ie weekly, every other week, etc.) but I understand that these things can be difficult to arrange so times wouldn't be set in stone. Ideally, I'd like to speak with native speakers of a language if possible.

For a little about me, I'm (21M) an university student from the United States. I speak Spanish and French as L2 and L3, respectively. I'm a rusty C1 in Spanish and a developing B2 in French. I have ~5 years experience with scholastic Spanish and studied in Mexico, so there's definitely some Yucatán influence in how I speak. And I'm currently in my 4th semester of French, but I'm studying in France until June so that's definitely helping a lot.

If any francophones or hispanophones are interested in practicing their English, or just enjoy helping language learners, let's work something out!

Also, if anybody has any existing resources for this such as discords or whatever, I'm open to suggestions. I searched around myself but haven't had any luck finding anything so far.

submitted by /u/TurnsTheFrogsGay
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PqtmqV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments