Fear of speaking foreign language!

Hi everyone! So Im learning German for the past 5 months now. (20 hrs/week) I can have nice conversations with some people, understand perfectly, and say what I want to(of course with mistakes and bad vocabulary).

Most of them I just can’t understand. I don’t understand what they are trying to say, and I lose my ability to speak! Now its getting really annoying because I thought by now it would stop!

Auslanders I understand better, but there are also Germans i can easily talk to.

I learned English as a kid so I never really had this problem, but I remember I didn’t want to speak until I was fully comfortable.

Suggestions? Ideas? Am I just plain dumb??

submitted by /u/Diz4jner
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QwlwN9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments