Which language?

I know I just posted another post. But this is a different question lol I’m trying to decide on a new language to learn, but I’m not sure which way to go. Can anyone here who has learned several languages or traveled a lot give me some insight? Here some info on me to make this a little easier.

  1. I’m a native English speaker (southern USA), but I’m also fluent in Spanish (me entire family-in-law is from Mexico, plus I learned Spanish from an early age from a Guatemalan aunt)
  2. I have been considering learning Tagolog due to interest in traveling to the Philippines, but I read that most people on the Philippines speak English, and that some even resent Tagolog.
  3. I’ve been considering learning Hindi as well because I’ve always wanted to travel to India.
  4. I’ve also considered other European languages (German, Polish, etc.), simply for fun and, from what I read, ease of learning from English.

Any and all languages are welcome! Just know that I will be doing this through one of the major learning services (Rosetta Stone,Babble) so I will be limited to the languages offered there. Thanks so much for the help!

submitted by /u/SailingSinner
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2q5yrfM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments