Want to improve listening comprehension, learn new vocabulary and be entertained at the same time?

Turn on Audio Description!

I tried this out with El Ministerio del Tiempo/The Ministry of Time (highly recommend it you like time travel/history shows) and Netflix offered it with Audio Description.

If you are around intermediate to advanced level and want to keep your listening comprehension sharp, look their shows with Audio Description or AD. There will be a narrator saying what is happening on screen. It's a good way to learn new verbs and objects without having to take out a notepad (unless you like doing that).

I learn visually (e.g. If you show me a ball and tell me it's a ball in my target language, it's likely that I can remember it).

Something fun for y'all.

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2P2ZwZk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments