Question. How do you review?

Hi. I'm an adult who has started learning french. (Btw, my mother tongue isn't english. If there is someone who's kind enough to check me out that something is weird or not natural, i'll be thankful.) I'm trying to get used to french basic grammar like: imparfait, futur simple.

It's still niveau débutant. Yet I can say that my brain has to prepare a new room for french. Then, here is a rising problem. I'm not sure that I'm remembering everything I learned before. So... I have to review. But from now, Things to review start increasing. Nouns(male form/female form), sentence examples...

I know that writing everything on a paper is the best way to review. And I have enough time to do that. But maybe I'm just not that passionate? So I want to review in other way... DO I REALLY HAVE TO KEEP WRITING EVERYTHING ON A PAPER?

So, how do you review? Let me specify my question. If I avoid writing everthing I learned(maybe I can use an internet community or watch youtube courses... to review), will I forget things more easily?

submitted by /u/Cheesecake1105
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Otkvpu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments