Learning Apps?

Sorry guys, I’m new to this community so forgive me if this has already been covered or I’m in the wrong place. But I’m considering buying a subscription to one of the language learning apps (Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals FTW!) but I’ve never learned from one of these and I’m not sure which one is best. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I was considering Rosetta Stone, but that’s prolly just cuz it’s one of the best known in the English speaking world, so when someone mentions learning languages that’s what comes to mind. I don’t actually know that it’s any better than any of the others. So, anyone wanna kick me some advice here? Thanks!

submitted by /u/SailingSinner
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/35NvAHC
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments