Indecisive, Which are the pros and cons of learning Japanese or Chinese?

Typically I make decisions based more so on their background, or what interests me more, and i usually have no problem deciding, but picking a language to learn is a lot bigger fish to fry than other decisions. I like the idea of learning Japanese because they have a unique language, culture, and a lot of their history appeals to me with the wars, warrior ethos, shogunates and what not, but with Chinese language I like the Shaolin Monks, The idea of Buddhism, Learning a language with the largest spoken population, art and culture they had/have. Can someone that knows one or both give me some insight or pros and cons of both?

submitted by /u/hawaiifunke
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/34Cot4p
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments