I'm build a drive with all Old Glossika files, help needed.

I have already uploaded 52,2GB of resources and have a few yet to be so.

All these included, I already have Glossika French, Castillian Spanish, Catalan, Italian (or New Italian, idk), Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic (MSA and Egyptian), Turkish, German, German Business Intro, Swedish, Dutch, Icelandic, Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian and maybe a few others I forgot.

Ones I don't have but are easily obtainable are Vietnamese, Japanese, Japanese (teenagers) and maybe Polish, Lithuanian and Estonian (only the PDF files, audios would be appreciated)

Now, the ones I really need because I couldn't find them anywhere, not even to buy, are : Esperanto, Hebrew and Norwegian (I so desperately wanted these), Ukrainian, Serbian and any other Slavic languages, Occitan, Danish, Finnish, Lithuanian, European Portuguese, European Spanish, Yddish, Greek and any others people might have, priority for me really being Hebrew, Norwegian.

I can't post links here yet because I don't know if I'm allowed to share these things here, but so far, if anyone has any of the resources I mentioned to collaborate, please manifest yourself, I'm doing this for the community, and an unlimited Googlr Drive account is not cheap, but I happen to be associated with an institution that grants me precisely that, so I thought "why not grab all these glossika files sitting still in my hard drive and save them to the cloud", and here I am, thanks.

submitted by /u/zakpreto
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/37Qirzx
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments