I will soon be studying abroad. Do you think I can reach C2 by the end of my trip?

My country will be France. By the time I am leaving I will be super close to B2 level in French but not quite there yet.

I am a native English speaker that is mid B1 in German and borderline B1 in Spanish.

I am studying abroad for ten months as a high school exchange student, during which I will be fully immersed in a French school with a French host family. I plan on doing as much as I can to increase immersion by doing things such as sports, hanging out with whatever friends I find frequently and maybe joining a club if any interest me.

I will also be doing intensive studying the summer of when I get back from France as I always study intensively during extended breaks.

submitted by /u/ItsNotGayIfYouLikeIt
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2DmMpwJ
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments