Guys, help me please with korean language!

Hello, guys, I work as internet marketer. I want to make small welcome message for korean audience in Instagram and I need your help, because I suck in korean language.

Welcome message:
"Hello! We invented an innovative brush that brushes teeth from all sides.

Our brush concept:

Perfectly cleans teeth without the need of proper movements, because the toothbrush has 3 heads, that cover the tooth from all sides at the right angle and with the right pressure. Heads with sweeping rotations perfectly clean between teeth.

Since the brush cleans immediately 3 sides of the tooth, cleaning is faster - only 50 seconds.

Please write what do you think of this brush? Would you like to have it?"

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Ann_Zolotoreva
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ruG5Rn
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments