Google Chrome's "translate page" function - a great resource

If you have a basic grasp of a language you're learning, I suggest using Chrome's "translate page"-function. In the top right corner of your page window, there should be a button that looks like the Google Translate logo. Press that and set the target languages to "detect language" and the language you're learning.

I just did this on Discord, and I love reading messages from my friends in Icelandic!

I do realize GT doesn't have precise grammar or maybe even translation at all, but it's a beginning, and it certainly helps you expand your vocabulary. I also believe correcting one's grammar shouldn't be too important at this early point.

What do you all think?

submitted by /u/Zephnik
[link] [comments]

from Failte royd | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2DnwU7K
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments