In a state of constant nervousness (?)

i’ve been attempting to learn a language for the past three years, or more specifically, I’ve been jumping back and forth between two languages in particular. I’ve noticed that whenever I actually sit down and try and learn something I’m always feeling somewhat nervous/intimidated(?).

I definitely know I have the passion to learn my chosen languages, but I always seem to be on the verge of giving up just looking at people who also had decided to pick it up and are now almost fluent in it (in a shorter amount of time of learning than myself)? I feel like I’m not ‘good enough’ to learn and that i’ll never be able to be good at my chosen language - resulting in me not being able to learn things consistently.

Has anyone else felt this way? Is there any way I can overcome these feelings?

(I apologise if this was worded weirdly, I had trouble trying to put my feelings in words haha)

submitted by /u/adjectivenounsss
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2A1QRzk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments