I can't enjoy clips with fake subtitles anymore, if I understand the real track

You probably know this kind of videos - a cut of a movie in an obscure language with subtitles telling a completely fake dialog, mostly for entertainment purpose.

Guess what? Just today, I stumbled upon one of this clips (warning, Hitler inside) and I just can't laugh at it. I can't focus on the dialog told in subtitles anymore, since I perfectly understand the real, all-but-funny original track. And I remember laughing my ass off to hundreds of alterations of this very movie just a few years ago.

Did you have something similar happening to you? Some things you can't enjoy anymore because of your acquired language skills?

submitted by /u/fideasu
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZMVk7x
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments