Studying Italian (A1.1): Italki or professional courses?

Hi everyone,

I've completed A1.0 in Italian with a language institute. I'm currently torn on how to continue with A1.1 and am considering alternative options since the institute can get expensive. Is it worth it continuing with Italki at a beginner level like mine, or would it be wiser to continue with institutional courses until I get comfortable enough for Italki later on?

I did a trial lesson with an experienced community tutor who was lovely and conversationally immersive, but I'm worried that I won't properly advance with this technique. I don't want to save money and miss out on real progress in return.

I'd be grateful to get some advice from fellow learners. Thanks.

submitted by /u/cocogelato
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Hx2B14
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments