Spanish or German?

I am currently learning Latin (learning as in opening the book, saying to myself "i have no fkn clue" and closing the book") due to my schools curriculum. Since i go to a private school i can drop it and take up a new language and When i graduate high school i have dedicated myself on going to Fire Academy and becoming a Firefighter Paramedic in Florida where Spanish is very largely spoken language.If i start learning Spanish now i will have a head up in my career field and it will be easier for me to get a job in the specific department i want. I have also been learning German for a while now on and off but i don't have a great grasp on it so i would like to continue learning it because i enjoy the history and the language itself. So i can either learn Spanish which i'm not super interested in but i'm interested in the fact my future could possibly be better with it, or i can learn German which i feel i will not get a lot of use out of but i will enjoy learning it. What do you guys think? Any advice helps, ty :)

submitted by /u/Areposator
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/34fPtXW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments