How do I go back to learning a language?

So I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus with my language learning. Not too long ago I had been studying Italian consistently for around 2 to 3 months, but for whatever reason I either lost interest or decided to put it on hold. I don’t know if this was a good idea to just stop out of nowhere but there’s no going back now. I really want to speak this language to a somewhat fluent level. I can hold very basic conversation and understand much more than I can speak. However, given the amount of time that I haven’t studied this language, will I lose any progress? How should I go about learning Italian again? Should I limit my study sessions? I did tend to study for hours in a day towards the beginning of learning Italian so maybe I studied too much, I’m not sure. Has anyone experienced anything similar? How should I approach going back to language learning?

submitted by /u/eosko
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2UeCMrF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments