Future-proof language to learn for business?

Hi everyone! I know this question gets asked quite a lot but I'm looking for a 3rd language to learn that will be used for business and maybe if I move to a new country.

I'm leaning towards starting to learn:

- German

- Russian

- Korean

- Mandarin (I've read somewhere in this sub that most Chinese businessmen rather hire a Native Chinese that can speak English rather than speak with a foreigner that knows how to speak Mandarin due to trust issues, is this true? Also, I think it will take very very long time to learn.)

- Japanese (My boss is Japanese and about 30/150 of our employees can speak this language, we also mostly transact with Japanese clients but my boss suggested otherwise on learning it. He mentioned it is not as useful as it was before and will take long time for me to be comfortable with it.)

All those mentioned languages has dual purpose for learning since I'm eyeing on moving to these countries maybe in the future (except Russia)

I need advice on which of these languages should I learn. Thank you.

submitted by /u/wlfy1
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TpGpL1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments