Books in Mandarin?

Hello folks!

I'm struggling to find books in Mandarin Chinese, simplified writing. I am actually in a Chinese speaking country now, so I'm going to try to find some (I saw they had Murakami!), but I want to find other books that I already have in English or my native lang (Norwegian). Where can I find good, ficitonal or non-fiction, books online in Chinese? Some of the authors and books I like and have read: Neil Gaiman, Haruki Murakami, Oliver Sacks, Shirley Jackson (We Have Always Lived, and Haunting), Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo, Ma Jian (only read The Noodle Maker so far, going to read more), Margaret Atwood (only Handmaid's Tale so far), Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindquist, Blue is the Warmest Colour.

Some simpler ones might be Roald Dahl, or maybe Alice In Wonderland (or maybe not, I don't remember how the language in that book works, if it's complex or easy).

I usually order books from bookdepository, I just couldn't find that many books in Chinese (but if you've found any, please tell me!). I rarely use the US amazon because the shipping costs are insane, but if it's the best or sometimes the only place to buy, I can do that (I've used UK amazon, don't know how FR amazon is yet).

Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/brinlov
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yT1P9O
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments