Advice/Resources for improving a somewhat proficient language?

I was raised in Canada, but my mother/grandparents have spoken to me in Russian since a child. As a result I am fairly proficient. I have no accent and can start and carry a casual conversation no problem. When it comes to more complicated/ nuanced topics (debates, politics, deep conversation) I can understand no problem but I have quite a bit of trouble expressing myself freely. I often pause to think of how to say something or struggle with finding the right word. I am looking for some resources or suggestions that would take me from this level to the level of a fluent/near-native speaker. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also I can read in Russian at about a high school level.

submitted by /u/apronillfated
[link] [comments]

from Selamat datang | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2NFfppP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments