Where to learn german?

I'm rather new to really attempting to learn a second language. I'm native english with a small amount of canadian french ( I can limp my way through reading most french but couldn't string a sentence together if my life depended on it.)

I've always been fascinated with germany including their history ( not that part, you know which one I'm talking about ) and someday might want to immigrate there. Reading up on german immigration, a sufficient level of german is required for a basic immigration. As such I would like to start learning the language. Even if I don't end up living there it never hurts to be bilingual.

I was wondering what sort of path I should pursue, one of the universities near me provides a german introduction course followed by up to another 7 levels of the language, however these are 3 credit courses and tuition is roughly 300 per. So this route would get pricey pretty fast. The other choice would be to look into online learning. With this I was looking for someone who has had great success with learning a language through one of these programs and who would recommend said program.

Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/Xiontin
[link] [comments]

from Аӄта и’ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2YnTtRV
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments