What's your best advice for learning two or more languages at once?

I know that this question has probably been asked and answered many times before but I'm kind of new to Reddit/this subreddit. I've been learning French sporadically for the past couple of years and lately Italian has piqued my interest. I would say I'm about B1 in French and just starting in Italian. I really want to improve my French but also start in Italian, and for the past month I've been working on them both little by little. However, I feel like one of them always gets pushed to the back burner and I'm not making much progress in either one. I really want to learn both at once but I don't really know strategies to learn more than one language at once. Any advice/strategies/recommendations? Thanks/merci/grazie!

submitted by /u/pineapplelakes
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2YhVWC7
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments