What objective goals can you set around A2/B1 level?

Hey guys! I'm very happy that I feel like I'm making real progress in Spanish. I'm in Spain right now and getting around pretty easily on Spanish alone, though my present goal is set on having longer conversations and my spontaneous speaking skills.

I think a major piece of keeping with a new skill is setting smaller, objective goals you can celebrate on the way to your larger goals. Pure number of words known seems to be a very arbitrary goal but I'm having a hard time currently finding small things to celebrate. Maybe simply fininshing a small-ish YLA book cover to cover?

I can see my downturn coming so fast once school starts again and that can't happen this time! I need to stay motivated and happy in my studies! What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/itzepiic
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2yoYqiH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments