What languages have similar jaw/mouth movements/positioning while speaking??

I wonder if the answer is that there are no languages are similar in these in this way you’re making different sounds. I’ve noticed that the way you move/position your jaw and tongue is completely different from when I speak/pronounce Japanese versus korean or English .

I remember reading somewhere that somebody was saying Spanish is easy for Japanese speakers and vice versus in terms of pronounciation since they’re both vowel heavy languages. I still get the impression that the way you use/position your mouth/ jaw is totally different for Japanese vs Spanish with my intermediate Spanish skills. Also there are definitely sounds in Spanish that don’t exist in Japanese. So I don’t find Japanese that helpful for pronouncing Spanish

submitted by /u/Sayonaroo
[link] [comments]

from Benvinguts | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Y5efpe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments