What do you expect from a good language podcast?

Hi all!

After being a language teacher for 3 years, I'm thinking about starting my own language podcast. I teach a minor language and a lot of my students complain to me about the lack of audio/video resources to practice the language. Rather than 'teaching' through a podcast, I'm thinking about talking about everyday topics in a simple matter and perhaps providing some transcripts and vocabulary/grammar on a blog.

Knowing there are quite a few podcasts like these out there for other languages, I'd like to hear from you what makes you return to a podcast or what you find particularly useful in language podcasts. Thanks!

submitted by /u/EmotionalRoyal
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2YEkx02
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments