The APK for Speaky - The language learning app.

I was using this app for language exchange purposes. Today, by mistake I uninstalled it and when I went to the play store to download it again, it wasn't there in the store. I checked their website for details of the app but it turns out the app has been deleted by the owner (The website works but I created my ID with my phone number for which login option is not present in the desktop site. So, basically I'm locked out). This is a very good app for language learning by talking to the natives of the language you are learning. I request to anyone who's using this app can you please please please send me the APK for this app by email or something? I'll provide my details. (Also, don't delete this app for any temporary reason if you're using it)

(I don't know if this post would be allowed here but please help)

https://www.speaky.com/

submitted by /u/itsmeyash31
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2K8TlRj
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments