Looking for a french speaking municipal / construction worker to practice with.

Heyo!

Looking for a French speaker, prefferably Canadian French, who is familiar with construction and municipal road and parks topics.

I am attempting to learn the basics of the more common languages in my area. I work for my city plowing snow, cutting grass, fixing play structures, operating equipment and driving trucks. I'm starting with French as it is both the most common second language, and I understand it enough to struggle through some conversations woth french only speakers.

If this is the wrong place to ask, I would greatly appreciate being directed to somewhere more appropriate, as I hope to do this again with a few other languages.

submitted by /u/BeautPlays
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/30ZKUOR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments