Looking for an excellent Mexican Spanish learning app for android

I just don't have the time to research it and plus it's incredibly overwhelming.

I'm looking for: -an app that has daily sessions (preferably at most 10 minutes). -I want something that acts more like a game instead of being school work and repetitive quizzes. But more importantly than that has variety when it comes to learning Spanish (multiple choice, match phrase/word to picture, memory recall, voice recording, videos, etc., you get the idea) -a modern UI -I don't mind if there's an option for a subscription to a premium account with access to more stuff or if that stuff can be accessed through watching ads each time -that also help with constructing sentences, not just give you a barrage of endless words to memorize

I believe it will also be also helpful for me to talk about the language learning apps I used in the past and why I don't like them:

Duolingo: (I might be willing to return to this if there really is nothing better than this. Plus it's been forever ago since I last use this one) Duolingo got really boring for me real quick back then; it felt like endless quizzes with a picture or voice clip sprinkled here and there. The 3 lives system was so frustrating for me, and when it switched over to a meter that must be filled but will deplete with wrong answers that was also frustrating but a little less. But I did appreciate that it also taught flirting and idioms as well.

Memrise: I stayed with this one the longest. The UI redesign is horrendous and was partially the reason I left. The app became monotonous and boring with endless quizzes (the "variety" was more or less the same thing) that didn't really helped with constructing sentences. The redesign is what really made me leave because now it blocks all the subscription material where in the past it will allow me to try it out at least a few times a week.

Drops: I actually really love the quick sessions and how it will help you to memorize a word by showing you a picture and trying its best to make similarities between the English and Spanish word. Though the variety in learning methods were small, I still did appreciate it. But it didn't help me in sentence building. If it does in the subscription part of it (and if there's more) then I may have overlooked it and jumped the gun on leaving this one (so I may be willing to return).

uTalk: By far the worst! Nothing more than a giant pay wall! I was attracted by its variety of learning material, but that even became repetitive and ultimately the pay to progress is what turned me off. Also, there was no Mexican Spanish course, but a Latin American Spanish course, but even then it was using words that aren't typically said in that region.

submitted by /u/chay_baku
[link] [comments]

from Аӄта и’ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Y7BXWY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments