Is learning two languages at once a good idea?

For reference I'm still in high school so I'd be balancing this with other work in a few months.

I'm learning Chinese in school and have a pretty good understanding of the language and quite a bit of vocabulary, but I was thinking about picking it up on my own time. I want to learn more vocab, sentence structures, and I really need to learn how to write characters.

I also have a huge interesting in Korean and really wanted to start learning. I know a few basic phrases and words I picked up from Korean media, I want to learn more though.

I was even considering throwing in Japanese after I got comfortable in the first two, but that's an adventure I'm saving for a while.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Should I try learning Chinese and Korean at the same time? Or should I focus on one, get stronger in it, then move onto the next one. Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/overcastx14
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ylOHtw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments