Is it a good idea to learn Italian and Portuguese almost at the same time??

Hello! I’m joining Italian classes soon finally after almost 1 year of Duolingo. I have been in love with languages since ever and when I was younger I wanted to learn as many as I could.

My first language is Spanish and my second language is English.

I’m going to join an intense Italian course in where there are 10 levels and each level is just 5 weeks.

Also I was considering taking Portuguese classes, not now, in January when I’m almost at the middle point of the 10 Italian levels.

Again, Portuguese course is just 10 months in an intense way. And before it I’m planning to do more Portuguese Duolingo to get familiar with the language.

Additionally I work as a Human Resources assistant at my family’s company which gives me a flexible schedule and I’m studying an associate degree or a technician in medical laboratory sciences.

I don’t know if it is a good idea because both languages are similar as they are to Spanish too.

Thanks very much for your advices :)

submitted by /u/happymeowingpenguin
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/330WPxY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments