I want to learn conversational German to speak to my family. Where do I start? I’m overwhelmed

Hi everyone,

As the title says, I want to learn conversational German so I can speak to my family! I’ve studied German for 1 year at university and know the basics, but that is all. My goal is to get to the point where I can hold a standard conversation, order food, ask questions etc.

Essentially, I’m aware there are multiple ways to learn a language, but the endless resources are quite overwhelming. I want some sort of structure where I study daily and get to practice.

Do you have any suggestions for books (A1-C1 box set?), websites, courses to where I can get started? I definitely need structure more than anything that will allow me to follow a plan and achieve my goal.

Much appreciated

submitted by /u/zeni95
[link] [comments]

from Benvinguts | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/30H9zaI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments