How to learn to read and write Chinese for someone who can speak it

For some background both my parents are chinese and I can speak it at a average level (or possibly subpar) of an American born Chinese person. I also have already taken mandarin courses in high school up until ap mandarin, but unfortunately only got a 3 on the exam. I feel confident enough in my speaking skills but I believe my reading and writing skills need a lot of work.

The college I will be going to requires language classes which I can get out of if I pass a test in the fall, and I wanted to know what the best way to independently learn/improve my reading and writing (and possibly speaking) skills are for someone at my level is.

submitted by /u/superelephants
[link] [comments]

from B’a’ntulena | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2FZGW0F
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments