Do you think iTalki is worth it as a beginner?

I saw another post about this, but would like to revive the topic. I just tried a 30min trial lesson and thought it was pretty good. I've been learning Italian for 40 days so far and have put in consistent time and effort each day. I can understand a good amount of what I watch in my target language on Youtube and what I read. However, my spoken Italian is not so good and I have trouble forming sentences in Italian. I know this is normal since I am a beginner and I guess I'm asking how long do you think you should study a language before using iTalki. I think iTalki would help me with pronunciation and dialogue in my target language, but have the feeling that holding off on it for a few more months might make more sense. What do you all think? I guess it really doesn't matter and you could wait or not and it wouldn't really make much of a difference and only be of benefit.

submitted by /u/dehmise
[link] [comments]

from خوش آمديد | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/316bx4N
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments